Co-determination / Collective bargaining
WÆRK provide support in all matters of co-determination within the company in accordance with the German Works Constitution Act (BetrVG).
Co-determination comprises the legally stipulated participation of a (company / group) works council in personnel and social matters of a company or enterprise or a group of companies.
WÆRK provide assistance in all areas of collective co-determination. Starting with the (re-)election of the works council WÆRK advise in all areas of works constitution law.
Our competences in the context of co-determination include the accompaniment and negotiation of works agreements, in particular on the following topics:
- Organization of working time
- Company agreements on overtime / short-time work/ health protection / behavior at the workplace (code of conduct, whistleblower)
- Introduction of remuneration principles (premium and bonus systems)
Regulations for the introduction of software in companies
In addition, WÆRK assist with:
- structural changes
- company sales,
- company relocations
- company mergers and separations and
- consultations and negotiations of works agreements and social plans.
Furthermore, WAERK supports and advises the special negotiation group in the negotiations for the establishment of a European Company (SE).
If a company solution cannot be found by mutual agreement, WÆRK advise and represent clients in conciliation boards and labor court resolution proceedings.